Once the Landlord agrees to go ahead with your reference check and is willing to cease marketing the property due to your offer, we will ask you to pay a holding deposit. The Landlord’s final acceptance will be subject to your satisfactory references.
Your holding deposit will be handled as follows:
If the Tenancy goes ahead, this holding deposit becomes part of the Tenancy Security Deposit (usually set between 6-8 weeks rent).
Please be advised that we will be unable to refund your holding deposit in the following cases:
(a) You decide not to proceed with the rental of the property and withdraw your application for any reason other than the Landlord's rejection of your offer.
(b) Your references are deemed to be unsatisfactory by a professional reference check company.
(c) Your references are found not genuine or include any type of false information.
If the Landlord decides not to let the property to you for any reason other than those mentioned above, the holding deposit paid will be refunded to you less the cost of any reference checks carried out.
In the event that Tempocasa is required to return the Holding Deposit to you this will be by bank transfer or cheque (please allow 4 to 5 working days for this to clear).
Please ensure you can provide full references or alternatively apply via a UK Guarantor. Tempocasa can obtain credit/reference checks via a professional referencing company at a cost specified later. Please note: this service is mandatory for Guarantor applications, but optional for standard tenant applications.
- Independent Reference Check Fee: £48.00 including VAT per person. (Referencing per tenant identity, immigration and visa confirmation, financial credit checks, obtaining references from current or previous employers/landlords to assess affordability).
- Tenancy Agreement Fee: £144.00 including VAT per property. (Processing the application, associated paperwork, contract negotiation amending and agreeing terms and arranging the tenancy and agreement).
- Guarantor Reference Check Fee: £48.00 including VAT per guarantor (if required). (Covering credit referencing and preparing a Deed of Guarantee as part of the Tenancy Agreement).
- Inventory Check-in Fee: this will be covered by the Landlord.
During your tenancy
- Changing any Occupier Fee: £144 including VAT per new Tenant. (Contract negotiation, amending terms and updating your tenancy agreement during your tenancy subject to the Landlords approval).
- Renewal Contract Fee for the entire property: £144.00 including VAT per property. (Contract negotiation, amending and updating terms and arranging a further tenancy and agreement).
Ending your tenancy
- Inventory Checkout Fee: price may vary from £120 to £240 including VAT (If Tempocasa organises the sub-contractor). The cost of check out depends on the size of the property and the inventory company used. Please ask Tempocasa representatives for the price list.
- End of Tenancy Cleaning (if arranged by Tempocasa): Guide Price is available upon request.
You can organise professional cleaning on your own or instruct Tempocasa. If you instruct Tempocasa, this fee may be deducted from the Security Deposit upon agreement prior to what is agreed. The price difference depends on the size of the property, please ask for the guide price list from our Maintenance department.
If you have any questions on our fees, please contact one of our representatives:
0203 859 8611.